If you are a non-EU citizen, you will most probably need a Schengen Visa, therefore it is important to apply for one before you travel to Italy. You also need to make sure that you make sure that you have the necessary valid travel documents to enter the country such as a passport or identity card for eu-citizens.

First of all we suggest you to check if you actually need a visa: this webpage will also list you the requirements and also addresses and contact information of the embassies.

Design Faculty suggests you to make an enquiry to the nearest Italian consulate, consulate-general or embassy in your country of residence as soon as possible. To make sure you get the visa on time, we strongly suggest you start the visa application procedure 60 days before the beginning of the course.

Design Faculty will issue a declaration certificate for accommodation and a certificate of enrolment that will enable you to obtain the visa, however this is possible only after completing the payment of the registration and estimated accomodation fees.

Furthermore, if you are applying for a program longer then 3 months (to stay a period longer than 90 days), you will need a permit of stay (permesso di soggiorno) which we will also help you for the procedure.

  Design Faculty
  Skills to Acquire
  Dates and Fees
  Apply Now
  Getting a Visa
  Contact Us
  Apply Now
  Como and Milano
  How to Reach Us

Address: Design Faculty, OMC Design Studios S.R.L. Via Rodari 9 - 22100 Como / Italia     Web:     E-Mail:
Registration: C.F.P.L.¬†Iscrizione registro imprese Como, N.REA 300935    P.IVA: 03193600131    Tel: +39 031 449 19 43,¬† +39 031 449 19 18 , +39 338 469 20 98    Fax: +39 031 4491953